Our Mission Statement
We promote a happy, secure and caring environment where learning is enjoyable and rewarding for both children and adults.
We provide a broad and balanced curriculum which enables children to develop positive values and attitudes, skills and knowledge, within a co-operative and supportive framework.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which meets all the statutory requirements, in an interesting and motivating way
- To encourage sensitivity, tolerance, care and consideration towards each other
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment, and the opportunities which encourage children to do their best, and become independent learners
- To ensure children’s contributions and work are valued, so that they develop confidence and a positive self-image
- To encourage everyone to value and appreciate the school environment, and to respect their own and each other’s property
- To assess children’s learning, and ensure that individual needs are met so that all children achieve their potential
- To provide equality of opportunity and regard for all pupils
- To foster and develop the school’s relationship with the parents, carers and community in general