- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)The website below is the place to apply as to whether you qualify for FSM. It is not something that is a decision for me but a decision that sits with the Local Authority. The Local Authority are still manning this and will check eligibility if you apply and then let Mrs Lord or myself know.
How to apply for free school meals in Norfolk, including application form. Also information on school meals including costs, and milk in schools.If I can help in any other way please let me know.